How to free /destroy object created by PyTuple_New

grbgooglefan ganeshborse at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 00:21:59 EDT 2009

Regarding PyTuple_New, when I pass this tuple with variable values set
to some evaluation function like PyObject_CallObject, do I need to
increment reference for this tuple & then decrement again after the
call returns?

If I've not configured my libpython with threads when compiling, will
PyGILState_Release, etc. calls still work?
For PyGILState_Release/Acquire calls do I need to create the lock
explicitely or it will get created internally by Interpreter when
Interpreter is initialized?
Please guide.