Python syntax

janus99 lordgabriel14 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 10:35:00 EDT 2009

well i'm pretty much a newb on python, it's my first comp lang. and
i've been having some diffuclties, i want to get the hang of it and
i'm wondering if u could help me understand the syntax structure.

I messed around with my own comp (windos xp) command prompt and i
currently play a mud, but the python syntax is completly diffrent, i
was wondering if u could expalin how to syntax goes, i've tried the
"hello world" but it keep displaying syntax error, i've tried entering
random commands, e.g find,search, collect,...