PyCon Italy 2009: Early Bird Deadline

Alan Franzoni at
Tue Apr 7 21:54:17 CEST 2009

The early-bird registration deadline for PyCon Tre (PyCon Italy 2009) is
April 13th, just a few days from now.

The conference will take place in Florence from May 8th till May 10th 2009,
and features guests like Guido Van Rossum, Alex Martelli, Raymond
Hettinger, Fredrik Lundh and Antonio Cangiano.

Feel free to take a look at the schedule:

A simultaneous interpretation service is available for the main track:

See you in Florence!

Alan Franzoni <alan.franzoni.xyzz at>
Remove .xyzz from my email in order to contact me.
GPG Key Fingerprint:
5C77 9DC3 BD5B 3A28 E7BC 921A 0255 42AA FE06 8F3E