named pipe and Linux

akineko akineko at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 18:47:17 EDT 2009

Hello Cameron Simpson,

Thank you for your reply.
I now think the way I did (using fstat()) was a very bad idea (as you
pointed out).
I haven't decided how to fix this yet.
I also considered attaching the message length to the head of the
message.
It will work, too.
I need to a bit more experiment.

Thank you for providing me directions to solve this problem.

Best regards,
Aki Niimura