is there a way to collect twitts with python?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Apr 7 23:22:16 EDT 2009

In article <mailman.3271.1238822029.11746.python-list at python.org>,
Nick Stinemates <nick at stinemates.org> wrote:

>You mean you don't want to read every detail of someone's life? Damn..

Someone has probably done this already, but I've been tempted to set up
a Twitter feed that lists every time I visit the loo.

"...string iteration isn't about treating strings as sequences of strings,
it's about treating strings as sequences of characters.  The fact that
characters are also strings is the reason we have problems, but characters
are strings for other good reasons."  --Aahz