Python 3.0 online docs broken

Jim Garrison jhg at
Wed Apr 8 17:28:49 CEST 2009

Jim Garrison wrote:
> Ye Liu wrote:
>> On Apr 6, 6:33 pm, Jim Garrison <j... at> wrote:
>>> I notice the online docs (at were
>>> updated today.  It seems some of the top-level pages, like
>>> Tutorial, "Using Python", "Language Reference" are truncated
>>> after the first few paragraphs.
>> Yea, same here. Hope it's going to be fixed soon.
> Still broken.  I've emailed webmaster(at)

I'm still seeing only stubs for many of the doc pages at For example

This page stops at the sentence "The Glossary is also worth going
through." whereas it used to be followed by a hyperlinked table of
contents for all the tutorial pages.

I emailed the webmaster but have received no response.

Am I the only one seeing this?