Multiprocessing module

Deepak Rokade smartpawn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 05:46:47 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I have decided to use multiprocessing module in my application. In brief, my
application fetches files from multiple remote directories and distributes
the received files to one or more remote directories using SFTP.

Since this application is going to be commercial one I want to know at this
stage if there are any known serious bugs (not limitations) in the
multiprocessing module?

Also are there any examples where this module has been used for commercial
applications? Where can I get this information about companies / products
using this particular module?

--
Thanx & Regards,
Deepak Rokade