weird try/finally behaviour

Tim Hoffman zutesmog at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 08:04:09 EDT 2009

Hi Sylvain

You should have a read of the python docs, specifically on try:
finally:

excerpt from docs. --

When a return, break or continue statement is executed in the try
suite of a try...finally statement, the finally clause is also
executed `on the way out.' A continue statement is illegal in the
finally clause. (The reason is a problem with the current
implementation -- this restriction may be lifted in the future).

See ya

Tim