3D plotting in a GUI

Almar Klein almar.klein at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 06:13:40 EDT 2009

Hi,
I'm actually busy writing a visualization package based on OpenGL. The
interface
is similar to matplotlib and Matlab. You can do regular plotting with it,
but is also
aimed at 3D visualization, including volume rendering.

It's not quite finished yet, so I'm not sure if it'll help you right now...
But maybe in
a few weeks I might release a first version. I want it to work with py2exe
myself,
so I hope to make that available out of the box.

You also mentioned fft, smoothing, etc. I would advice you to use scipy for
that.

Cheers,
  Almar