Question to python C API

Andreas Otto aotto1968 at onlinehome.de
Wed Apr 15 11:17:34 EDT 2009

Hi,

  I have the following question ...

  I write a custom "*.init" method and expect a variable number or arguments

  This are my questions:

  1.    I need something like a for loop to analyse this arguments
        For now I try the "PyArg_ParseTupleAndKeywords" but i missing somehing
        like an Object-Array return value as "format" ....

  2.    can i combine variable args with keywords ?
        because it will fit into my spec to use both together

  3.    I want to retrieve a bool object as int value, where is a format "O"
        and "O!" for a type object .... HOWTO put the type into the function from
        above

mfg

  Andreas Otto