need to start a new project , can python do all that ?

Rhodri James rhodri at
Thu Apr 16 00:59:55 CEST 2009

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:54:45 +0100, Deep_Feelings <doctoresam at>

> thank you so much ,rest assured that the code will me tested very well
> (in real world situation) before using it.

That's not sufficient.  It isn't enough that your program works, it also
has to satisfy the regulatory authorities otherwise (depending on what
country you're in) you could end up on the wrong end of some very
expensive law-suits without actually having done anything wrong.  Check