Domain Driven Design and Python

Chris Rebert clp2 at
Thu Apr 16 20:58:03 CEST 2009

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 10:44 AM, José María <josemariaruiz at> wrote:
> Hi,
> I've been searching for information about the application of DDD
> principles in
> Python and I did'nt found anything!
> Is DDD obvious in Python or is DDD inherent to static languages like
> Java or C#?

Reading the Wikipedia article, it seems it was developed somewhat from
the viewpoint of someone who uses a static language, but I see
absolutely no reason why you couldn't apply the principles to coding
in Python; just beware of slavishly following static
conventions/patterns unnecessarily (Python != Java).

I have a blog: