Is there a programming language that is combination of Python and Basic?

Brian Blais bblais at
Sat Apr 18 00:05:09 CEST 2009

On Apr 17, 2009, at 16:37 , baykus wrote:

> Hi
> I am looking for one of those experimental languages that might be
> combination of python+basic. Now thta sounds weird and awkward I know.
> The reason I am asking is that I always liked how I could reference-
> call certain line number back in the days. It would be interesting to
> get similar functionality in Python.

If all you want is the goto, or equivalent, in python then you can
always use:

Notice that this is, as everyone else says, a bad idea.  It was made
as a joke, but it is actually functional.

Brian Blais
bblais at