class variables and class methods

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sat Apr 18 11:15:43 EDT 2009

In article <9c848013-2245-455e-bb30-48e430d56de1 at j9g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
 <krishnapostings at gmail.com> wrote:

>I have a class whose job is to serve several other objects,  [...]

Sorry, I'm finding it difficult to understand what you want.  It looks
to me that you're confusing "object" and "instance", and I think you're
also confusing "variable" and "attribute".  You might find it helpful to
read the following URLs and then re-post with new phrasing:

http://docs.python.org/tutorial/classes.html
http://starship.python.net/crew/mwh/hacks/objectthink.html
http://effbot.org/zone/python-objects.htm

until you hire an amateur."  --Red Adair