need to start a new project , can python do all that ?

Tim Rowe digitig at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 12:21:22 EDT 2009

2009/4/17 Hyuga <hyugaricdeau at gmail.com>:

> I'm not too assured... What are the actual requirements for this
> software?  Is this intended for real world use in health care?  I'm
> not too comfortable with a single individual with apparently limited
> experience in Python developing something like that.

And limited experience in safety-related systems, if he thinks safety
can be tested in, after the event.

But of course it might be that the proposed system has gone through a
proper safety analysis, and it /might/ have been determined that there
are no safety or security risks with it, in which case there would be
no reason for him not to cut his Python teeth (fangs?) on it.

--
Tim Rowe