Is there a programming language that is combination of Python andBasic?

Hendrik van Rooyen mail at microcorp.co.za
Sun Apr 19 04:51:15 EDT 2009

"Mensanator" <mens..r at aol.com> wrote:

8< ---------- description of bugs in spaghetti ---------------

Looks like that design really needed sorting out!

>A programmer once said to me "Why should I run it, I know
>how it works, I wrote it."

Are you serious?
In my opinion, anybody who says this is not a programmer,
but merely an arrogant idiot with a lot of misplaced self-
confidence - somewhat like a permanent force corporal.

>My reply: "You only THINK you know how it works. _I_, on
>the other hand, ACTUALLY know how it works because I've
>run it."

How did you manage to keep your reply so meek?
You must be a really well brought up person.
:-)

- Hendrik