print as a function in 2.5 ?

Pascal Chambon chambon.pascal at wanadoo.fr
Sun Apr 19 13:39:53 EDT 2009

Hello,

I had found some article on this some months ago, can't remember where
exactly...

But if you don't want harassments, I'd just advise you to create a
function with a properly specific name (like "exprint()"), and to make
it mimic closely the signature and behaviour of Py3k's print() function.
That way, if one day you switch to upper versions, a simple mass text
replacing operation on all your files will do it in an instant B-)

Regards,
Pascal