Is there a programming language that is combination of PythonandBasic?

Sun Apr 19 14:25:25 EDT 2009

Chris Jones wrote:
> Intellectually, assembler programming is the less demanding since its
> level of abstraction does not go any further than mapping a few binary
> numbers to a small set of usually well-chosen mnemonics.
>
> Unless it features a powerful macro-language that lets the apprentice
> create his own high-level patois on top of the assembler, that is.

No, I've dealt with an assembler named 'SLOE' that had an elaborate
mechanism for laying out code in memory in a way that the CPU would
be happy with.  Between that and the instruction prefect, the thing
was famously called "immune to programming."

--Scott David Daniels
Scott.Daniels at Acm.Org