A Special Thanks

norseman norseman at hughes.net
Tue Apr 21 02:43:02 CEST 2009

I'm one of those that tries to get an outline of the project and then
puts in code as things become clear. Once the basics are working
reasonably I go back and organize the thing for maintainability. Then
finish flushing it out. It is the one stage I dread the most.

Why not organize it up front?  Because I don't always have the whole pie
at the outset.

In changing to Python I had a bigger learning curve than I realized at
the start.  When I finally got my "pieces" accomplishing what I wanted
it became time to start looking at its structure.

I did the cut and paste into a followable form and ran the basic to
check for the usual errors, omissions and outright flaws. This was a
major reorganization.

To all those that did the original and the fixes and the tweaks to get
Python to this level (2.5.2) I must say WELL DONE!
I offer a sincere THANK YOU!!!

OH - I will still mumble, grumble and have fits when it doesn't do what
I want the way I want - BUT it will be with a backdrop of great respect.

As for the very active Python community support - I thank you too.

norseman at hughes.net