need help with a multiloop error

Brian b_glassman at
Wed Apr 22 16:07:40 CEST 2009

I'm trying to run a python program with a multiloop and I am getting
this error message.  I was wondering if anyone could tell from this
message what I'm doing wrong or where I've made a mistake.  Let me
know if you need some of the code for this to make more sense.  Thanks
a lot.

How much labor time does each individual have?8
Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "C:\Python25\commodity\ <http://> ", line 233, in <module>

    options = mp.options(all,names)
  File "C:\Python25\commodity\", line 265, in options
    for name, value in zip(names, experiment)]))
  File "C:\Python25\commodity\", line 244, in str2obj
    b = str2bool(s)
  File "C:\Python25\commodity\", line 155, in str2bool
    (s, type(s))
TypeError: 0.0 <type 'float'> cannot be converted to bool