Python Packages : A looming problem? packages might no longer work? (well not on your platform or python version anyway)

David Stanek dstanek at
Thu Apr 23 12:57:59 CEST 2009

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 2:47 AM, Daniel Fetchinson
<fetchinson at> wrote:
> The OP is just thinking out loud that it would be great if developers
> could count on some help for testing various platforms and versions.
> And I agree, it would indeed be great.

I think you interpreted the OP differently. As I said before the idea
is not a bad one, but as a package developer I get to decide which
platforms and versions my code supports.