Configuring pylint for local conventions (was: pyflakes, pylint, pychecker - and other tools)

Aahz aahz at
Thu Apr 23 18:00:20 CEST 2009

In article <874owf4gky.fsf_-_ at>,
Ben Finney  <ben+python at> wrote:
>aahz at (Aahz) writes:
>> Second, you can configure pylint to respect your personal style
>How? I haven't seen any decent documentation on doing so.

Actually, I don't know how, I'm just repeating what was claimed at a
presentation on pylint.  ;-)  I've traditionally used pychecker myself
and haven't seen any reason to switch.
Aahz (aahz at           <*>

until you hire an amateur."  --Red Adair