OT: a metacomment on feedback comments

Aaron Watters aaron.watters at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 21:43:05 CEST 2009

On Apr 23, 11:54 am, Johannes Bauer <dfnsonfsdu... at gmx.de> wrote:
> ....To sum it up, I think it's a neat idea, but it's not really intuitive.
> After being quite startled at first it got better after I read the "why
> it's cool" page.

Thanks for taking the time to check it out and comment, Johannes.
I think you bring up a very good point --
some of directive names are confusing.  I will think on renaming
them and I'd love suggestions.  For those who may be interested
please see the comments at the bottom of

for my initial thoughts inspired by J.B's comments.

[BTW: I had to back out a handful of mootools coolnesses
because they broke in horrible ways under IE8 -- I
apologize if you saw a blank page or any other weirdness.]

Thanks again!  -- Aaron Watters

How do you get to Carnegie Hall?
Practice! Practice!