What is the best framework or module in Python for a small GUI based application development?

CM cmpython at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 03:06:00 EDT 2009

On Apr 22, 9:11 am, srinivasan srinivas <sri_anna... at yahoo.co.in>
wrote:
> Hi,
> Could you suggest me some modules in Python which can be used to develop GUI based applications? and tell me which could be the best(in terms of efficiency) one for a small GUI based application development?
>
> Thanks,
> Srini
>
>       Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go tohttp://in.movies.yahoo.com/

For browser-based stuff--that is, web apps--as far as I know the only
options for Python-based web app GUI is Pyjamas, a "python-to-
javascript
compiler and a web widget set", which would allow the GUI to be
written
in Python but then it translates it to javascript:
http://code.google.com/p/pyjamas/
And then you could use one of the aforementioned Python web
frameworks.