PyCon Italy 2009: Late Bird Deadline

Alan Franzoni alan.franzoni.xyzz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 09:43:21 EDT 2009

The late-bird registration deadline for PyCon Tre (PyCon Italy 2009) is
May 4th.

The conference will take place in Florence from May 8th till May 10th 2009,
and features guests like Guido Van Rossum, Alex Martelli, Raymond
Hettinger, Fredrik Lundh and Antonio Cangiano.

Feel free to take a look at the schedule:
http://www.pycon.it/pycon3/schedule/

A simultaneous interpretation service is available for the main track:

http://www.pycon.it/pycon3/non-italians

See you in Florence!

--
Alan Franzoni <alan.franzoni.xyzz at gmail.com>