ActiveState Komodo Edit?

Dave Angel davea at ieee.org
Mon Apr 27 00:55:43 EDT 2009

John Doe wrote:
> Having trouble tabifying a section of Python code.
> Code -- Tabify Region
> Does it work for anyone else?
>
> Thanks.

Hello JD,

I'm using Komodo IDE 5.1.1, and tabify works fine, with a column setting
of 4.   However, I'd never tabify Python source code, not sure why you
need the feature.  I only use untabify, and that on sources that come
from somewhere else.  I also configured it to make tabs visible, which
makes it a lot easier to see what's happening.  (Or else it defaulted
that way;  anyway, it's much easier to see what's going on when tabs and
spaces are visible)