Help AIX 5.3 build on Python-3.1a2

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at
Mon Apr 27 16:26:45 CEST 2009

-On [20090427 15:00], pruebauno at (pruebauno at wrote:
>Thanks Jeroen. I know that AIX isn't as supported as other platforms,
>but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask anyway. At least now everybody
>can search for that particular problem and find something. I will
>experiment a little bit and see if I make it compile.

I'll be interested to see if that fixes it. I have had to support a bunch of
different Unix systems over the years compile-wise, but I don't think AIX
was one of them though, so I might be a bit rusty there.

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(-at-)> / asmodai
イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン | | GPG: 2EAC625B
What is the short meaning of this long speech..?