Thread-killing, round 666 (was Re: Lisp mentality vs. Python mentality)

Aahz aahz at
Mon Apr 27 18:16:37 CEST 2009

In article <42cebb2b-0361-416c-8932-9371da50a1ec at>,
Vsevolod  <vseloved at> wrote:
>As well I'd like to outline, that, IMO, your answer exhibits the
>common attitude among pythonistas: everything should be done in one
>true way, which is the best option (and that is how it's implemented
>in the current version of the language).

Did you see my comment about Java?  This particular issue has little to
do with Python.  I won't disagree that what you're describing is
sometimes a problem in the Python community, but you're picking the
wrong issue to claim its relevance.
Aahz (aahz at           <*>

until you hire an amateur."  --Red Adair