Python servlet for Java applet ?

Marco Bizzarri marco.bizzarri at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 09:37:05 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Linuxguy123 <linuxguy123 at gmail.com> wrote:

> How does one "connect" the servlet to the applet ?  Does anyone know of
> an example program that demonstrates a Python servlet with a Java
> applet ?
>
> Thanks !

Ok, let's make some basic questions:

1) do you know how to program an applet in order to invoke an URL on a server?

2) do you know how to program a server in order to answer to HTTP requests?

If the answer is *NO* in both cases, better if you take a look at this
topic in general (I'm sure you can google around a number of tutorials
on this) and then return here asking questions about what you're
unable to do in python.

Of course, these are my 2 cents.

Regards
Marco