Does python have the capability for driver development ?

sturlamolden sturlamolden at
Sun Aug 2 05:00:32 CEST 2009

On 30 Jul, 02:19, MalC0de <malc0de.encr... at> wrote:

> actually I mean driver programming under Windows operating system, if
> you know, there's A kit name DDK available at microsoft's website for
> developing device drivers under C / C++ environment,

Actually, Microsoft has replaced DDK with a new kit called WDK for
Vista. The funny thing about WDK is that there are a lot of illegal C
and C++ in the headers, which even Microsoft's own compiler refuse to
accept. So good luck on getting anything to compile.