Python docs disappointing

Mohan Parthasarathy suruti94 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 19:22:45 EDT 2009

I am a newbie and about a month old with Python. There is a wealth of
material about Python and I am really enjoying learning Python.

One thing that could have helped Python documentation is that instead of the
very "raw" doc string, it could have used something like PythonDoc (java doc
style) so that the functions/classes are documented better. At least I am
planning to use PythonDoc for the code that I am going to write. Let me know
if there is a better one..

-mohan