Problem in installing PyGreSQL

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at
Tue Aug 4 14:48:56 CEST 2009

On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 00:42:25 -0400
David Lyon <david.lyon at> wrote:
> > Then I tried to download the module.But I am not able to download it.
> Did none of the links here work?

The RPM seems to be missing.  I am currently trying to find one.  I
don't run Linux myself and sometimes forget to check that we have a
working RPM.

> > I am not a super user.
> > I am using Linux debian machine
> > Python version is 2.4.4
> Try building it from source.

That will work of course and it is a small enough package that it
should build painlessly.  There is a working

> Otherwise try getting it from pypi

It is also missing the RPM.

D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at>         |  Democracy is three wolves                |  and a sheep voting on