Online payment module

Sam Tregar sam at
Wed Aug 5 01:50:29 CEST 2009

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 4:25 PM, Kushal Kumaran <
kushal.kumaran+python at <kushal.kumaran%2Bpython at>> wrote:

> Not really familiar with this area, but have you seen these?

Thanks, but neither of these are remotely what I'm looking for!  The first
is an API for accessing PayPal, but not the one I'll be using - this one has
only one release and hasn't been updated in over a year, looks basically
useless.  The other is a full-fledged e-commerce application, not a code