Printing with colors in a portable way

Aahz aahz at
Wed Aug 5 22:11:37 CEST 2009

In article <19e16923-b200-498b-9ab2-f7d316b568a6 at>,
r  <rt8396 at> wrote:
>On Aug 2, 9:52=A0pm, a... at (Aahz) wrote:
>> Much as I hate to say, use a cross-platform GUI -- Tkinter comes with
>> Python,
>Why is Tkinter such a whipping boy of the Python community?

Can you explain what the connection is between my post and yours?
Aahz (aahz at           <*>

"...string iteration isn't about treating strings as sequences of strings,
it's about treating strings as sequences of characters.  The fact that
characters are also strings is the reason we have problems, but characters
are strings for other good reasons."  --Aahz