Python docs disappointing - group effort to hire writers?

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 13:48:22 EDT 2009

Kee Nethery <k... at kagi.com> wrote:
> I'm looking forward to the acceleration of improvements to the
> official docs based upon easy to provide user feedback. Glad to see
> that the bug tracking system is going to not be the primary means for
> documentation changes.

I'm not sure what you see as being fundamentally different between
open access to a bug tracker & open access to a wiki, other than it
being a lot more difficult to have threaded discussion on a wiki.

Why exactly is posting an open comment on a bug tracker somehow
inferior to posting an open comment on a wiki?