Python docs disappointing - group effort to hire writers?

Sun Aug 9 05:07:31 EDT 2009

On Sat, 08 Aug 2009 20:27:49 +0100, Mark Lawrence wrote:

> Further, I have seen many requests here which are nothing really to do
> with Python, say a query about which algorithm to use.  Response "Not
> really a Python question, but try ...".  Put the same question on (say)
> the C ng and you'd be told in no uncertain terms to Foxtrot Oscar.

We're a lot friendlier than the C newsgroup.

Personally, I think knowing the right algorithm to use is as much a part
of Python programming as knowing whether to call mystring.upper() or
string.upper(mystring).

--
Steven