getting a "simple" program to work

John Haggerty bouncyinc at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 20:42:26 EDT 2009

ok so I know this is one of those "weird" requests but here me out.
So far I have an issue with a package for python called "libgmail" which is
basically a gmail interface for python to send messages remoetly.

Works ok except that the 'sendMessage' routine is bad.

This is included in the above attachment

it's used in a program called "ogss" which is an sms interface to gmail to
basically read gmail and then have a command done on a remote machine and
then spat out on the local machine to a log file that's opened and then
emailed back

problem is that the sending back routine fails.

Now I've found a program that will more or less do what is requied but it's
not really exactly what would be used in that it doesn't use the libgmail
routine.

So far the maintainer of both packages seem to be afk or not having their
routines fixed and so far debian/Unbuntu claim that the last version of the
package has been fixed :(

Is there a recommendatin of how to combine/alter so that ogss can transmit?
My main issue is that python is lesser known to me than Chinese (which I
also don't know).

My idea of this is to have a remote email timeclock program which could then
be scripted with any language or just "echo >>blah" if necessary.

Thanks in advance :)