Social problems of Python doc [was Re: Python docs disappointing]

rurpy at rurpy at
Mon Aug 10 16:01:04 CEST 2009

On Aug 9, 10:02 pm, David Lyon <david.l... at> wrote:
> Before you do that, you should clearly work out in your own mind
> how you think things need to improve. It's not good enough just
> saying this or that is bad without having specific ideas on what
> needs to change.

He did.  Did you read, for example, the critique of the gzip
docs for which he gave the url

There were some things I might not completely agree with
there, but basically, I thought it was right on, including
his suggestions on how to improve it.