Florida Python training in October

Mark Lutz lutz at rmi.net
Mon Aug 10 10:58:11 EDT 2009

We're pleased to announce a new venue for our Python classes.
Python author and trainer Mark Lutz will be teaching a 3-day
Python class on October 20-22, in Sarasota, Florida.  Come
spend 3 days mastering Python, and enjoy all that Florida and
its Gulf Coast have to offer while you're here.

This is a public training session open to individual enrollments,
and covers the same topics and hands-on lab work as the over 200
onsite sessions that Mark has taught.  The class provides an
in-depth introduction to both Python and its common applications,
and parallels the instructor's best-selling Python books.

This class is also newly retooled to cover recent changes in
both Python 2.6 and 3.1.  Whether you're using 2.X, using 3.X,
or stuck somewhere between them, you'll find that our class is
aimed at your needs.  For more information on this session,
please visit its web page:

http://home.earthlink.net/~python-training/2009-public-classes.htm

For additional background on the class itself, as well as a
preview of our 2010 Florida class schedule, see our home page:

http://home.earthlink.net/~python-training

Thanks for your interest,
--Mark Lutz's Python Training Services