Python docs disappointing - group effort to hire writers?

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 11 13:41:48 EDT 2009

r wrote:
> On Aug 11, 1:47 am, Steven D'Aprano
> <ste... at REMOVE.THIS.cybersource.com.au> wrote:
>> On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 20:05:00 -0400, David Lyon wrote:
>>> Ignore feedback... tell people to freak off...
>> Only useless feedback.

[snip]

> I am sorry but i feel many here would not judge fairly based on the
> merits of an idea without allowing "buddy-systems" or "pecking-orders"
> to get in the way. Sad really, only Python suffers in the end.
I disagree with these comments.  I do not believe that Python has a
buddy system or a pecking order getting in the way of anything.  As you
are making thsse accusations, either provide hard evidence that can
persuade me that your perspective on this is correct or shut up.

[snip]

--
Kindest regards.

Mark Lawrence.