Python docs disappointing - group effort to hire writers?

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at
Tue Aug 11 22:12:29 CEST 2009

r wrote:
> Ok people follow me here. Open your winders help file and click the
> "Tutorial" link. What is this FLUFF doing here!?!?! Where is the damn
> index? Where is the damn tutorial? I want to learn Python not read the
> Upon clicking the "Tutorial" link pre 2.6, a nice menu was placed
> before your eyes, WHERE IS IT!?!??? Good thing i know the language or
> i would have given up already!!!!
As I keep on repeating, my version works perfectly.  Perhaps this is
because I have a computing IQ of approximately 2**32, so realised that
something was wrong, went here and downloaded the corrected version of
the file, which has presumably been available for months!!!!!

And you want newbies let loose on the python docs.  As good ole Santa
would say, ho, ho, ho!
Kindest regards.

Mark Lawrence.