Social problems of Python doc [was Re: Python docs disappointing]

RJ rays at
Wed Aug 12 01:13:37 CEST 2009

At 03:08 PM 8/11/2009, you wrote:
>I recommend going to the existing Wiki and looking at what there is

I also can't see how to get
from to, for one...

>Sadly, I don't think you'll find much to work with, apart from the
>occasional attempt to make an annotated version of the existing

The library reference above needs a link to Modules (and the link to
Andrew's pages are now dead -

What I've always looked for and Google constantly for, is a main
language version of the features of and, with module level
organization. At least users can submit something at Activestate. The
issue there (and at Scipy) is that I usually want an example
illustrating some method, and that's not how it's organized (but is
at those Other language sites), so I still need to search at Scipy, or do