best practice for documenting a project? pydoc?

Esmail ebonak at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 08:29:48 EDT 2009

Hello Jean-Michel,

Thanks for your post. Based on it, and the ones received so
far I will give epydoc a closer look. I don't need something
superfancy (at least at the moment), just something that helps
me document my code more in an organized way and helps me
sift through the various classes/methods more easily once I
come back to the project after some lengthy interruptions.

Best,

Esmail