Why does my ftp script quit after couple of hours?

kk maymunbeyin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 12:25:50 EDT 2009

Hi Diez

Thanks for your insight. The reason I chose the awkward method to
parse the ip digits is that I was not familiar with the regex module
and the Dyndns Ip page is pretty simple page. I guess it is time to
learn more about the Re module.

As far as robustness, I agree with your assestment. I guess my main
confusion with my result is that the console window just disappears. I
wonder if I can make the window stay even if it crashesor if there are
connection issues? I will createa  seperate log file to see if I can
catch any issues in a log file.