Social problems of Python doc [was Re: Python docs disappointing]

Xah Lee xahlee at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 23:00:23 EDT 2009

Thanks Raymond.

I've been out of python community for a couple of years. I've saved
your messages and will study it later when next time i work in python.
Possibly today and will reply in some of your points.

But just wanted to say thanks for improving python.

Also, sometimes ago out of the blue i noticed someone has posted a bug
on python's gzip doc with acknowledgement. http://bugs.python.org/issue2406

Thank you M.-A. DARCHE (madarche).

Also, i noticed python doc now and later has improved a lot since last
i looked around python 2.4. For one thing, the html/xhtml is now valid
html. Good riddence of the fucking TeX. Also, code examples have
syntax coloring on.

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/

☄