Need cleanup advice for multiline string

Mensanator mensanator at
Tue Aug 18 05:49:29 CEST 2009

On Aug 17, 8:04�pm, Carl Banks <pavlovevide... at> wrote:
> On Aug 17, 5:40�pm, Mensanator <mensana... at> wrote:
> > On Aug 17, 4:06�pm, Carl Banks <pavlovevide... at> wrote:
> > > I like how being very friendly means calling people after a guy who
> > > tried to blow up the English Parliament.
> > So?
> I also like how making an amusing pointless observation

Pointless, yes, but what was amusing abot the observation?

> gets people all huffy.

That wasn't huffy. You want to see huffy, make a wisecrack
comparing mothballs to Zyklon B, you'll REALLY get a load
of huffy replies.

> (BTW, lest anyone is not aware, that is the origin of the word "guy",

It most certainly is not. Maybe the origin of that
word's useage as a genric reference to a male, but
you didn't say that.

> this was not some random association.)

Penny for the guy?