[Python-Dev] Mercurial migration: help needed

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Aug 18 07:32:23 EDT 2009

On 18/08/2009 6:20 PM, Dirkjan Ochtman wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 10:12, "Martin v. Löwis"<martin at v.loewis.de>  wrote:
>> In this thread, I'd like to collect things that ought to be done
>> but where Dirkjan has indicated that he would prefer if somebody else
>> did it.
>
> I think the most important item here is currently the win32text stuff.
> Mark Hammond said he would work on this; Mark, when do you have time
> for this? Then I could set apart some time for it as well.

I can make time, somewhat spasmodically, starting fairly soon.  Might I
suggest that as a first task I can resurrect my old stale patch, and you
can arrange to install win32text locally and start experimenting with
how mixed line-endings can work for you.  Once we are all playing in the
same ballpark I think we should be able to make good progress.

I-said-ballpark-yet-I-call-myself-an-aussie? ly,

Mark