Editing a wiki

KillSwitch gu.yakahughes at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 17:02:16 EDT 2009

Hey guys,
Is it possible to edit a wiki page with python, including logging in
to edit the page, and inserting text into the edit box, etc. I was
thinking maybe python would be the language to do this in, because I
have to iterate through every line in a text file and gather info
about what to enter in the wiki that way, then put that text in a wiki
page. It's sort of a program-documenting program. If it's possible to
do this, I would make a special way of entering comments in the source
files, like maybe --[[##title code here]] and then --[[@@code example
here]] with the two symbols at the beginning of the comment dictating
what to enter where. Thanks for any input.