Need cleanup advice for multiline string

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at
Wed Aug 19 12:05:29 CEST 2009

Simon Forman wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Steven
> D'Aprano<steve at> wrote:
>> On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:13:02 -0400, Simon Forman wrote:
>>> Sexism, racism, homophobia, religious intolerance, etc., all stem from a
>>> fundamental forgetfulness of our Unity in God (as I would put it) and
>> Of the tens of thousands of Gods that people have invented, which is the
>> one we're supposed to believe in? I always forget which ones we're
>> supposed to dismiss as nonsense, and which one we're not.
> Why the heck are you asking me?  (I'd say "/you/ are the God you
> should believe in.")

Steven, a God... funny :o)

No the only God we should surely  worship is Guido, our BDFL :bow:. That
is not questionable, and those who dare will be hung by the balls. (In
order to be fairly cruel we should find an appropriate torture for our
ladies, I don't want to be tagged as sexist).