Need cleanup advice for multiline string

Aahz aahz at
Wed Aug 19 19:08:56 CEST 2009

In article <mailman.18.1250595423.2854.python-list at>,
Jean-Michel Pichavant  <jeanmichel at> wrote:
>MRAB wrote:
>> Carl Banks wrote:
>>> I like how being very friendly means calling people after a guy who
>>> tried to blow up the English Parliament.
>> Guy Fawkes adopted the name Guido while fighting for the Spanish in the
>> Low Countries:
>I didn't get Carl's reference. The only thing I know about blowing the
>parliament is from the movie V for Vendetta (no comment please !).

You should read the original comic book, it's much more interesting (and
clearly mentions the Guy Fawkes connection).
Aahz (aahz at           <*>

"I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and stopped
right there."  --Steve Gonedes